Friday, April 15, 2011

Catching Up On My Reading List

I was too busy writing last year to read as much as I wanted. Which is a shame because there are soooo many good books! I’m trying to make up for that this year. Just in case you’re curious as to what I’ve been reading, here’s a list of what I’ve read so far in 2011. I’ve starred (*) the books that were favorites.

Bring on the Night by Jeri Smith-Ready
Dining with Joy* by Rachel Hauck
Double Identity* by Diane Burke
Edge of Sight* by Roxanne St. Claire
Faithful by Janet Fox
Hachet* by Gary Paulsen
How to Bake a Perfect Life* by Barbara O’Neal
How to Knit a Love Song by Rachel Herron
Maid for the Single Dad* by Susan Meier
Murder of a Wedding Belle by Denise Swanson
My Favorite Cowboy by Shelley Galloway
Lost by Joy Fielding
Ride the Fire by Jo Davis
Rodeo Daddy by Marin Thomas
Shiver of Fear* by Roxanne St. Claire
Sing You Home* by Jodi Picoult
Softly and Tenderly* by Sara Evans
Still Life by Joy Fielding
The Betrayal of the Blood Lily by Lauren Willig
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
The Perfect Dish* by Kristen Painter
The Wild Zone by Joy Fielding
Water for Elephants* by Sara Gruen
Web of Lies by Jennifer Estep

Whew! And that doesn't contest entries or the occasional magazine article. No wonder I've been accused of always having my face in a book.

What’s next???

Face of Danger by Roxanne St. Claire the minute it downloads to my Nook.

And then?

Maybe some women’s fiction. Last year, I read all the finalist entries in the “Novels with Romantic Elements” category for RWA’s top writing award, the Rita. I enjoyed them so much, I might do the same thing again this year.

1 comment: