Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

This is Leigh, raising a cyber toast that 2010 brings happiness and success and all good things to each and everyone of us!

I hope you’ll join me throughout the year as I chat about new books and the authors I’ve discovered—some old friends and some new ones. I look forward to talking about the impact writing has had on my life and I’d love to share with you all the great things that are going on in our lives.

Check back with me on Monday, January 4th for a special interview with Susan Crandall, author of Sleep No More.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Leigh. 2010 will be YOUR year. Can't wait for The Officer's Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leigh,

    Beautiful website!! This is going to be a FANTASTIC year for YOU!!! So excited that I ordered 10 of The Officer's Girl in advance from Amazon. Yes, I will be available to set up any book signings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cyndi, Thanks for dropping by and the high hopes for 2010. May this by YOUR year, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, every writer should have a fan like you! Mega thanks and best wishes for the new year.

    ReplyDelete